Cellular BioProcess Technologies
Cesca has developed a complete suite of BioProcess technologies to cater to the needs of the Bio-banking, and regenerative medicine market. Our technology is designed specifically for the following groups:
- Clinical Development Companies (integrating GMP compliant technologies for manufacturing and storage process control)
- Commercialization stage companies upgrading their process to include GMP compliant process control
- Biobanking Facilities (cord blood, bone marrow and other tissues)
The AutoXpress® Platform is an automated, functionally closed system that consistently and efficiently concentrates the stem cell-rich buffy coat of blood, and isolates it from the plasma and red blood cell fractions.
The system reduces bulk and concentrates the buffy coat to a precise volume selected by the operator and does so with the highest precision, safety, and confidence.
- Functionally closed system for sterile processing
- Rapid, scale-able processing in standard centrifuge
- Automates the volume reduction process
- Provides consistent cell concentration volumes
- Ensures high recoveries of mononuclear cells (MNCs) in a targeted volume
- Allows for simultaneously processesing of multiple samples in one centrifuge
- Software that enables GMP compliance
The BioArchive® System is the only fully robotic storage and retrieval system for cryopreserving stem cell samples.
By using a proven, computer controlled technology and tracking software, the BioArchive provides the best protection for today’s valuable stem cell samples that meet tomorrow’s stem cell therapy needs.